What happens when we get a amazon order but never get the web orders?

Hi Bob,

Thanks very much for your very valuable feedback. We will go ahead with this approach then.

I will let you know once it has been deployed.

Regards,
Franclin

Hi Bob,

We have just released this feature. From now on, you should receive the order confirmation email for Amazon orders as well. You will notice that both the sender and the receiver fields are your store address. So no email is ever dispatched to the Amazon customer.

No change with the other emails.

Kindest regards,
Franclin

HI Franclin

Yes, I noticed today that we are getting the nitrosell web order emails like you described. Thank you for taking care of this.

Bob

Awesome, thanks for confirming that the fix works to your satisfaction.

This should close this thread for the time being then.

By any means, please feel free to add more feedback.

I would like to seize this opportunity to wish you a Happy Christmas in advance.

Franclin

Received the following amazon orders on Dec 23rd between 5pm and 7pm. It’s 10am on the 24th and there are no nitrosell web orders and the items have NOT made it to our GWO in POS. The orders were received via our Shipworks connection. We are going to manually enter these orders.

Order ID: 111-6834997-7679465
Order ID: 107-8360838-1829049
Order ID: 106-2943298-1205804

Bob

Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone at Nitrosell

HI guys

Just so you know we receive no Nitrosell web order emails for amazon orders and they never make it to our POS via GWOs. Our amazon orders are making it to shipworks, we just get nothing from Nitrosell about any amazon orders. Our regular web site orders are fine. We have to manually enter all amazon orders in POS.

Please help.

Bob

Hi Bob,

This is very strange. I’m going to refer it to our man @franclin_foping. He’s currently on Christmas vacation until Jan 5th, but hopefully he’ll have an opportunity to review it before his return.

Regards,
Donogh

Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear that your Amazon orders didn’t come down over Christmas. I am currently looking into it
and will provide an update next Saturday. Meanwhile, please feel free to process those orders manually.

Regards,
Franclin

Hi Bob,

This issue is now resolved and I noticed a number of Amazon orders have been inserted into your store.

Over the quiet period of the Christmas break, our IT team upgraded the software we use to run our caching servers. It seems a small part of the Amazon integration was outside the test harness, resulting in an incompatibility between it and the new version of the caching database engine. I tracked down the problem and resolved it.

The issue won’t recur again. Sorry for the inconvenience and for the delayed response over the holidays.

Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Kind regards,
Donogh

1 Like