Website Promotion for Select items in a Cart

Is there a way to setup a Website Promotion where it discounts every item that qualifies by $5.00? We want the promotion to be for all LED Pillars over $20.00. I indicated in a custom text field a specific value and used that to trigger the discount. But I can only get the code to take off $5.00 total no matter how many LED Pillars are in the order and qualify. Ideally if there were 4 items in the cart and three of those items qualified then when a customer enters in the web promo code they would receive $15.00 off. How would I accomplish this?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Will,

I believe this might fit the bill:

What do you think?

Please let us know if you need help in implementing it.

Kind regards,
Donogh

That is perfect! Thank you! I will let you know if I have any trouble implementing it.

Regards,

Will

Along the same theme, we would like to do a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promotion for a specific department. How do I implement this? I tried looking through what you have written here to figure it out, but I was unable to figure it out.

Thanks,
Will

@jan_sandorski: would you mind assisting Will, please?

Thanks,
Donogh

Hi Will,

Please bear with me a little longer. We are working out some last issues with the request. I will get back to You once they are solved.

Thanks,
Jan

Jan,

How close are you to figuring out how to do it?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

Jan is off today, I will ask him how far he is on this and he will give you an update on Monday.
If you may review this article here, maybe this solution would suit you: Offering Microsoft RMS Discount Schemes on Your WebStore

Please let me know about your thoughts.

Regards,
Sebastian