When we update a product’s images using PAM and /WebImages, the updated images are not visible on the site. If we add product images to a product that has never had an image, then the images post to the site just fine… The updated images are visible in our /WebImages directory, so they are being updated locally, but those updates are not posting to our site, or the CDN is not updating the image files. Something like that…
In some cases (see this product: http://nwca.com/1x8-HDMI-Powered-Splitter-HD-23108/) the images appear to be updated, yet hovering over the primary image shows the old product image as the ‘LargeDefault’ image.
Basically, we are unable to update our product images.
Things I’ve Tried:
- Delete the images in /WebImages, then add the new images
- Purge the Cache Tables (ProductImages)
Neither solutions have worked. Please advise.