Third-level navigation is defined in NSc PAM by setting the PAM_SubCategory attribute. For each item that you want to place in the same sub-category, you need to enter the same text into this attribute. Items with the same PAM_SubCategory text will be grouped together.
- To enable this function on your WebStore, contact NitroSell support.
- The sub-category text that you enter is not necessarily related to existing department or category names.
- In order for a sub-category to display on your WebStore, you must populate at least two items in PAM with the same sub-category text.
- In NSc PAM, select Attributes, then Attribute Visibility. Ensure that the PAM_SubCategory attribute is selected, then click OK.
- Enter the same text in the PAM_SubCategory field for each item that you want to place in the same sub-category.
- Enable the Subcategories table so that NSc Sync synchronizes the data to your WebStore. To do so, in NSc Sync Configuration, under Advanced, select Field Mappings, then right-click the SubCategories table. Select Properties and ensure that the Include this table when performing a synchronization checkbox is selected. Click OK.
- Re-synchronize your WebStore.
- In order to view sub-categories on your WebStore, in WebStore Manager: Configuration > WebStore > Product Panels, ensure that the Show expanded departments option is not selected. When this option is enabled, only departments and categories are displayed in the navigation panel.