Portal | Homepage | Blog

Set Up In Store Pickup for CRE

How does Nitrosell recognize the In Store Pickup options for CRE?
There is no setting on Shipping Methods Admin to identify a particular type of Shipping as In Store or Curb Side Pickup unlike RMS?
Thanks
Shri

Hi Shri,

The in-store pickup options aren’t necessarily different at the POS from regular shipping. Usually it boils down to them being free of charge and can be restricted by location (for example within a state or city).

Some of our WebStore Manager options utilize the popular naming conventions (like ‘in-store’, ‘pickup’ etc.) to detect if an option is an in-store pickup.

I hope that this answers your question but if I can assist you in any way please don’t hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Peter

Peter, on the same note i have one more question.
We are using Tax Cloud to collect taxes and this is generally based on shipping address.
We are doing only In Store pickups and not shipping and set the config for shipping address to default to store address for in store pickup option.
Since our store is in the border of Kansas/Misouri(Actual location is in Kansas), only the Kansas Customers are being charged the Sales Tax and Missouri orders are being charged 0$ for tax.

Why is the Store address not being taken into account as we already picked the option for In Store Pickups and charging sales tax for Missouri Customers?

I think this is a bug we need to fix quickly.

Thanks
Shri

Hi Shri,

Thank you for the detailed information. We will need to take a look into it more closely, would you be able to open a ticket on our portal please?

Regards,

Peter