One of the next additions to our platform will be an eBay integration. This integration will slowly grow as we add functionality but we are looking for your input into where to start, what you find important in your existing way of pushing items to eBay, what you like about that system and what you don’t like about it.
The following questionnaire is to stimulate discussion, to get you thinking about your current business processes and how they might be improved with a NitroSell implementation.
How you currently list products on eBay
- What software do you use to list on eBay?
- Do you find the product easy to use?
- Does it take a long time to use?
- Is it reliable?
- List the most important three things it does that you would require us to duplicate?
Product Listing on eBay
- Approximately how many products would you list on eBay a month?
- Do you list products for auction or as ‘Buy Now’?
- Do you list variation items (also known as matrix items)?
- Which marketplaces do you list on?
- Do you record eBay orders on your POS system?
- Is this done manually by copying them from eBay?
- Or have you software that records orders on your POS?
Payment on eBay
- Do you use a PayPal account or merchant credit card interface?
- Do you have an eBay shop?
- If so, is it a basic, featured or anchor level shop?
- Your work environment
- Do you manage your eBay listing from a PC, laptop or other device?
Feel free to copy this list into a reply and answer the parts that most interest you. Your feedback will lead directly into the development prioritization, get in early to shape the integration!
You can reply here if you want to contribute publicly to the discussion or you can message me directly if you want your reply to be more private. I will be actively moderating the thread so that we don’t go off topic. The forum is a great way of helping each other but if your issue doesn’t relate to eBay please open a different post or a ticket with the support team.
Software Engineer at NitroSell