More Amazon Order not coming into POS

HI Guys

Haven’t had this problem in a long time, but 3 orders from Amazon placed yesterday (July 1st) haven’t made it to our POS. Shipworks downloaded the orders fine from Amazon.
Amazon sent us the email that it sold.
My Nitrosell Amazon portal shows the orders in the Actionable Reports area and shows them Downloaded
Have NOT received Nitrosell Web order related to the Amazon Orders
Have NOT received via sync the orders into our POS

Any ideas? We are going to go ahead and process them manually.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear about that.
Can you give us the Amazon order number so that we can investigate this matter further?

Thanks,
Franclin

Hi franclin

It has been a week or so since this happened and I am not sure what the order numbers were. We processed them manually and the next day everything was working fine, so let’s just chalk this one up to an anomaly in the universe.

bob

Hi Franclin,

I have been having a similar issue with some of our Amazon Orders not coming through to the POS.

Regards,
David

Hi @david_acheson ,

Sorry to hear about that. Can you please give us the Amazon order number so that we can investigate this matter further?

Thanks,
Franclin

Hi @david_acheson and @bob

We released a patch yesterday to address the issue related to late order reporting.

You should now be able to get the unshipped orders at your Point of Sales within at most 15 minutes after they are made available by Amazon.

Hopefully this helps.

As usual, any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Franclin