To export your e-mail data, perform the following steps in RMS:
Open RMS Store Operations Administrator and connect to your database. Select Query, then New (or press Ctrl+N). Enter the following query: select EmailAddress as "Email Address", FirstName as "First Name", LastName as "Last Name", Company as "Company Name", PhoneNumber as "Home Phone", Address as "Address Line 1", Address2 as "Address Line 2", City as "City", State as "State", Country as "Country", Zip as "Postal Code" from customer where len(EmailAddress) > 0 To run your query, select Query, then Run, or press F5. The query results will be displayed. Select File, then Export. Save the file using the name customers.csv.
Next, to import this data into Constant Contact, perform the following steps:
- Using your login credentials, sign into Constant Contact at http://www.constantcontact.com/login.jsp.
- Select the Contacts tab.
- On the My Contacts page that is displayed, select the Add/Import option.
- Select the list into which you wish to import the RMS data, then click Next.
- Select Import my list from a file on my computer, then click Next.
- Click the Browse button and locate the customers.csv file on your computer.
- Click the Submit Data button.
- Read and confirm (by selecting the checkbox) the permission requirements.
- Click Submit.
- By viewing the Activity page, you can monitor the progress of your import, as well as see any errors that occur during the process.