see this article, specifically Option C in the paragraph Rules Governing the LineCost Field.
If you combine the evaluate-input with a text input field the platform will evaluate any number you put into the input field on the product page and try to convert it into a number of tag-along items to add to the product.
I suggest starting simple. In PAM find the row for the gift card you created in your POS system:
- Create a LineDetail attribute and in it put 3 in the line for your Gift Card;
- Create a LineTitle attribute and put in Card Value in the row for your Gift Card;
- Create a LineCost attribute and put in evaluate-input in the row for your Gift Card;
- Map them to custom fields in NscSync as described in this YouTube video;
- Switch on Product Customization in the WSM;
If all has gone well you should see a new input on your Gift Card Product page called Card Value that will take an input and add it to the Gift Card price.
This is an advanced feature so you will have to carefully follow the steps outlined in this series of forum articles. If you can’t get it working though the support team will be happy to help.