Portal | Homepage | Blog

EasyPost over ShipWorks

EasyPost is a new(ish) service that offers API integration for web-stores. It is far less cumbersome than ShipWorks and, more importantly, significantly cheaper. EasyPost labels cost 1 cent to generate, as opposed to the 4-5 cents ShipWorks lowest package offers. Any chance this is something NitroSell is looking into or would considering the future?

Hi Daniel,

We are always doing new integrations to tools and services our client base values.

I am going to reach out to you directly to chat about this.

Kind Regards

Tom.

Hello,

I too am very interested in the EasyPost integration. ShipWorks is ok but I prefer the EasyPost interface much more.

Thank you

Milan

I’d like to reiterate the need for Easy Post. Besides the fact that ShipWorks is not working for me, their support is impossible to reach…

I would like to stay in the loop on this one… I currently use my POS system and Ship Rush to print my UPS labels but now I am in the process of moving from RMS to Retail Pro V9 and it sounds like ShipWorks is the suggested platform for shipping integration.

EasyPost is definitely the most cost effective and simplest way to print postage. I would imagine the API integration would be quite simple into the nitrosell dashboard.