- 100 Blog Platform on NitroSell, an Overview
- 101 SEO, Google and sub-domains
- 200 Setting Up Accounts
- 201 Setting up a Disqus Account
- 202 Setting up a Gravatar Acount
- 300 Blog Content
- 301 Create and Categorize your Blog
- 302 Creating a Blog Article
- 303 Modifying existing Categories and Articles
- 400 Customizing the Blog’s Design
- 401 The Blog Landing Page;
- 402 The Blog Category Panel
- 403 The Blog Favourite Articles Panel
- 404 The Blog Archive Panel
The NitroSell platform contains a blogging feature allowing you to create and display blog articles directly on your web store without having to use third party software like Wordpress. The blogging feature allows you organize posts into categories, track most viewed articles, archive old posts, allow replies and best of all, you can do it all from within the WebStore manager.
The articles above explain how to set up the feature, how to sign up to optional third party add-on’s that extend the blogging functionality and how to find the templates that are used to render the blog landing page.