NitroSell is happy to introduce our Amazon Pay integration.
If you want to find out more, you can read about it on Amazon’s website: https://pay.amazon.com/us/merchant#merchants-benefits
Note: To enable it, your store needs to have be using NitroSell’s SSL site-wide service.
If you want to start using Amazon Pay on your webstore, you will first need to create an account and complete all steps given here:
Then follow these instructions:
- Login to your Amazon Pay account.
- From the dropdown on on top of the page choose “Login with Amazon”
- Fill out all information about your webstore in “Application Information” section:
- In “Web Settings” section edit fields as follows:
- “Allowed Return URLs” - paste here full address of your checkout page. Include the https:// prefix.
- From the dropdown on on top of the page choose “Amazon Pay (Production View)”
- In the “Integration” dropdown choose “MWS Access Key”
- Here you will be able to gather the necessary information to enable Amazon Pay on your webstore. Please copy & paste the following into your WSM payment gateway configuration:
- Merchant ID
- MWS Account Information: Access Key ID
- MWS Account Information: Secret Access Key
- Login with Amazon Account Information: Client ID
● In your WSM Amazon Pay configuration, set “Web Payment” as Default
Tender in Tender Configuration section.