Please note: this feature is available to live stores only in beta form
NitroSell is happy to introduce our Amazon Pay integration.
If you want to find out more, you can read about it on Amazon’s website: https://pay.amazon.com/us/merchant#merchants-benefits
Note: To enable it, your store needs to have be using NitroSell’s SSL site-wide service.
If you want to start using Amazon Pay on your webstore, you will first need to create an account and complete all steps given here:
Then follow these instructions:
- Login to your Amazon Pay account.
- From the dropdown on on top of the page choose “Login with Amazon”
- Fill out all information about your webstore in “Application Information” section:
- In “Web Settings” section edit fields as follows:
- “Allowed Return URLs” - paste here full address of your checkout page. Include the https:// prefix.
- From the dropdown on on top of the page choose “Amazon Pay (Production View)”
- In the “Integration” dropdown choose “MWS Access Key”
- Here you will be able to gather the necessary information to enable Amazon Pay on your webstore. Please copy & paste the following into your WSM payment gateway configuration:
- Merchant ID
- MWS Account Information: Access Key ID
- MWS Account Information: Secret Access Key
- Login with Amazon Account Information: Client ID
● In your WSM Amazon Pay configuration, set “Web Payment” as Default
Tender in Tender Configuration section.