Amazon for NitroSell eCommerce is a paid add-on that makes it easy to connect your point-of-sale system to Amazon Marketplace, to upload and maintain item data automatically, and to handle Amazon orders directly from your POS. (It can also be purchased as a standalone service without a NitroSell webstore.)
This integration allows you to push products to Amazon from your POS system in the same way that you push products to your Web Store. We have set the integration up to mimic the processes you currently use for your webstore. Your POS system, with a little help from PAM, remains the source of all your data.
We use the WebStore Manager to give you more control over the flow of information, but in essence, you will push your products, stock, price and various other fields to Amazon using the familiar tools of NSc PAM and NSc Sync. In the same way, any orders generated on your Amazon store will flow back to your POS via the same familiar routes of NSc Sync and GetWebOrders.
We have organized the Amazon posts into series of related topics.
- 100 series: Getting started
- 101 Amazon requirements
- 102 Getting amazon.com credentials
- 103 Getting amazon.co.uk credentials
- 106 Getting amazon.es credentials
- 107 Getting amazon.ca credentials
- 104 The Amazon set up wizard overview
- 105 The Amazon summary page
- 200 series: Data Mapping Overview
- 201 The data mapping tab
- 202 How to remove a product from Amazon
- 203 How to map matrix items
- 204 Amazon Mapping Wizards
- 205 Amazon Advanced Mapping Wizard
- 300 series: Amazon Reporting Overview
- 301 Understanding the reports tab
- 400 series: Order Management Overview
- 401 How to download Amazon orders to your POS
- 402 Handling currencies on Amazon
- 403 Shipping and tracking codes on Amazon
- 404 Setting up an Amazon shipping method
- 405 Setting up an Amazon tender method
- 408 Amazon Shipping Templates
- 500 series: Various FAQs that don’t fall into the other series
- 501 Frequently Asked Questions (including mappings)
- 502 NitroSell, Amazon and PC America (CRE)
- 503 Tools
- 504 Amazon error messages and what they mean
- 505 Understanding the different feeds
- 507 Amazon Sale Price
- 508 Amazon Browse Node IDs and Item Type Keywords
- 509 Videos on NitroSell Amazon Integration
- 510 Inventory Level
- UPC-E codes
- Automated, Intelligent Error Handling
- Does Selling on Amazon Make Sense for My Retail Business?
Risk-Free 30-day Trial!
Sign up today for a risk-free, 30-day trial. If you find NitroSell's Amazon integration doesn't work for you, you can cancel at any time and you won't be charged. It includes 1-5 days of Success Training to get you up and running quickly and easily.Sign Up for Free Trial!