Add large number of item to PAM

Greetings,

We produce 3 catalogs each year. For each catalog, we add all the items to the web.

Is there a process to upload 200-300 items to PAM via a Excel spreadsheet?

We receive the spreadsheet from our national co-op who oversee the catalog production which contains among other information, the fields noted below.

The current process involves cut/paste of long description, linking picture, adding age, and turning on any required safety warnings for each item.

Just looking to save a little time and avoiding human error.

David Schueckler
The TreeHouse Inc

Hi David,

the latest version of PAM software allows you to use a spreadsheet import function in PAM to import data for
existing items in the RMS editions. It matches on SKU and enables you to map spreadsheet columns to PAM columns.

Regards,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I read your note above. It sounds like what I wanted, However, I do not see in PAM where to perform this process. I just downloaded the latest PAM version and installed.
Would be so kind as to indicate how this process is performed?

Thanks in advance,
David

On a separate note, does the install overwrite any previous mapping that existed.
I seem to have lost the Department/Category labels for each item.

Hi David,

can we schedule a call to discuss this process and issue which you mentioned?

Regards,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

we also would like to upload multiple items via PAM and have been been looking at a 3rd party solution - Retail Realm import utility.
Are you saying that the new version of PAM will provide a single process to change/add multiple items - eg new stock lines/brands, mass price changes to existing groups of products etc?

Regards

Murray

Hi Murray,

the latest version of PAM software allows you to use to import data for existing items in the RMS editions and update only PAM columns. It matches on SKU and enables you to map spreadsheet columns to PAM columns.

Regards,
Sebastian

Could we possibly discuss this process tomorrow 2/5/16 anytime from 2PM-6PM EST?

Hi David,

I tried to call You but unfortunately I got a voice mail, I left you a voice message so let me know when you will be able to take my call to discuss this process.

Regards,
Sebastian

Sorry I missed your call, could you text your phone number to me because I was unable to hear the number you left on the voicemail.

Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

I’ve sent you an email with my phone number.

Sebastian