Refer a Friend Incentive Program

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a decent (incentivised) refer-a -friend platform that works well with Nitrosell?

Conversely, would there be much interest from other parties if we were to initiate a possible Nitrosell integration with a 3rd party referral platform? I’m happy to take suggestions onboard with regards to platforms as we’ve only just begun to scope this out.

Thanks in advance.
Andy.

1 Like

Hey andy,
I would be interested in finding out what works the best for that. It would be a nice added bonus for customers

Refer a friend incentives or affiliate marketing of some kind would be interesting for sure.

Thanks for the interest guys. I’ll pose some questions to the Nitrosell team and see how we get on.

@tylerkrys - we use https://www.commissionfactory.com/ as our affiliate program. From memory it was a basic setup that only required adding a small javascript to the order confirmation page. I’m not sure how much support they offer to international affiliates however.

1 Like

@andy Was wondering if you were still using the Commission Factory for affiliates. If so, are you liking it? How is the tracking?

Hi Brian,

We do still use it although we’re not actively seeking affiliates. From a platform perspective they do give you enough tools to make decent use of their network of affiliates.

We recently paid for a modification to allow a slightly different order number to be passed on via the order confirmation page (where your CF conversion script will sit). It may be worth utilising this altered ordernumber variable to allow you to quickly identify new customers acquired through your affiliates, or through any other 3rd party which may need an order number.

I’m sure @donogh will be able to pass on the details from that development if of interest.