Picture errors on AMazon

I have a large number of items that are throwing errors when uploading to Amazon. I have tried resetting the offending items with no luck. I can manually upload the images through sellers central so I know there is nothing wrong with images. The following is the error message I’m getting.

http://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/18/4495/js11r0667.jpg. Ensure the URL is correct and the image is publicly accessible.

Hi Jim,

I’ve checked those error messages for product images feed and it seems like there is something wrong with the local images for those products, please see this example item: http://baublesandbeads.amazon.nitrosell.com/store/search.asp
the thumbnail is not showing up on Amazon webstore. Could you please make sure that those items have a correct pictures assigned? If there will be still an issue with this we can schedule some time this week do resolve this issue by remote session.

Regards,
Sebastian

Hello Sebastian,

Yes, I’m still having this problem. I tried uploading about 20 new items to Amazon today and about half are throwing the same error. All of the pictures were uploaded using the same method via PAM. I’ve checked the file properties to make sure they weren’t blocked. I’ve reset the errored items multiple times, I’ve purged the pictures cache. Short of uploading the images to Amazon manually I’m at a loss.

Hi Jim,

can we schedule a meeting on Thursday at 10am your time to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Sebastian

Hello Sebastian,

I’ve figured it out! I was using Firefox and when I downloaded the images it was setting a blocked attribute to the file that didn’t seem to have any effect on uploading images to our Nitrosell store, but did interfere with Amazon. I couldn’t figure out how to turn off this security feature in Firefox so I just switched to Explorer and things seem to be working fine now.

Hi Jim,

that’s a great news. I read few documentation about this issue in Firefox and it seems like they have some hotfixes for it. If you would like I can email to you those articles.
Please let me know if you need my assistance with anything else regarding Amazon.

Regards,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

If you have the articles handy that would be great, if not now I can search for them. Prefer to not use Explorer. I haven’t tried Chrome for downloading the pics yet, but I’ve been having trouble with Chrome on some other sites(don’t try and track packages on USPS.com with Chrome) so I rather stick to Firefox if possible.

Jim