Because NitroSell eCommerce connects directly to your Microsoft Dynamics NAV instance and drives your webstore’s data using your existing, in-house data, company information and contact details on your webstore are edited directly in NAV.
These settings influence:
- The name of your store, displayed in the title of every page of the webstore;
- The main mailing/postal address, which is displayed on the Contact Us page (also includes an auto-generated Google Map)
- The e-mail address to which all correspondence is sent from the webstore, including order confirmations, contact form submissions, etc.
To edit this information:
- In the bottom left of the main MS NAV window, click Departments
- Expand the Administration section at the end of the list, then expand Application Setup
- Click General, then select Company Information
- All of the details you see in this window will be automatically synchronized to your NitroSell webstore:
Here, you can see an example of a NitroSell customer’s webstore, showing their company information entered through NAV, along with an automatically generated Google Map: