- 100 How to build a form.
- 101 The Form Builder Interface in the WebStore Manager.
- 102 The Form Settings Tab.
- 103 The Add a Field Tab.
- 104 The Edit Field Tab.
- 200 Using Forms: How to insert your forms into your web store.
- 201 How to include forms on static pages.
- 202 How to include forms on dynamic pages.
- 300 Miscellanious
- 301 Virtual Keyboard Forms
- 302 File Field Inputs
- 303 Email Fields
The form builder allows you to create forms in the Webstore Manager(WSM) and integrate them into your webstore. This can be a useful way of eliciting information from your shoppers. This information can then be used to steer a customer to a particular part of the store or simply sent to the store email address.
The most common way of using this interface will be to create a form and then insert it into a static page on your store. Alternatively, you can create a form here and have it displayed ona product page using single form product customization.
Because of the power of this feature the user should be aware that the store will only make sense of the information submitted through these forms in very particular circumstances. Submitting information to random parts of the store is a good way of breaking your store.