Facebook Webstore Integration

Hello,
I’m wondering if the NitroSell webstore synchronization with Facebook webstore is planned in the future versions ?

This would make our products more visible (with advertising especially) on Facebook as it already possible to do Google merchand center.
For the moment, only Shopify, Woocommerce and BigCommerce suport this : Redirecting...

Regards,

Damien

Hi Damien,

Looking at the documentation, it seems a shop section on Facebook is pretty well restricted to those three platforms, unless you’re willing to manually add items.

In general, it’s worth noting that you absolutely do not need a shop section to run Facebook Ads.

While Facebook Ads are well received and quite effective, I have yet to see anyone have success with a Business Page-based shop on Facebook. It was one of the most hyped areas of eCommerce a few years back, and it basically hasn’t materialised. I have never bought anything directly through Facebook and I don’t know of anyone else who has either. Therefore, I would say it’s rather a waste of time. (On the other hand, I’ve bought quite a few items via Facebook Ads.)

Our SEM team would be happy to assist with setting up Facebook Ads. If you would like to explore that, please open a ticket on the portal, and we’ll take it from there.

Regards,
Donogh

Hi,
I found a solution that can interest others.
It’s possible to daily syncronize the complete catalog on facebook with the Google Shopping Feed. This allows to have the catalog on the facebook page, to be able to make ads, and also to place them on instagram with the “Tap to View”

To do this, go to the catalog manager, add a product and select “Data Feed”.

Regards

Damien

3 Likes

Thank you Damien, that’s really helpful!