Portal | Homepage | Blog

Automatic reorders?

Is there a way to set customers up for automatic reorders? We sell pet supplies and would like to offer the feature of an auto-ship every X interval, like automatically deliver 2 cases of cat food to me every 1 month.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie

we don’t currently support recurring orders. If you want to pursue this as a custom development please let us know via a ticket on your Portal.

Regards
James

( @andy )

Hi James,

I’ll do that then. Thank you!

-Stephanie

We’re interested in this too :slight_smile:

@StonesPetShop has formally requested -

• The customer adds an item to their cart
  • In checkout the customer is presented with a “Repeat Delivery” or “Subscription” option, with the ability to select frequency of delivery
  • The reorder is automatically placed within an acceptable timeframe to have it ready for the customer on their requested date
  • The customer can change frequency of re-order and cancel subscriptions at any time
  • If possible, a boolean to disable/enable auto-reorder

NitroSell investigated the request and the cost of the custom development would be minimum $25000 up to $40000.

we are interested in this as well.

Im interested in this too let me know if something happens I want to be involved

We are potentially interested in this as well providing the end result is in line with our requirements.

Would the recurring order or subscription be at a product level or a cart level? The latter won’t work for us unfortunately as our products vary a lot and would need to be ordered at different replenishment schedules.

regards.
Andy.

We are building our site now and would love to move forward. I was told we can split the costs between all of us. $10.000 between 4 stores sounds alot better than $40,000 for one store. Subscription base is huge in internet sales.

What does everyone think?

Hi David,

Thank you for engaging here, and for your input.

One point from NitroSell’s side is that $40k would not cover all features requested by all interested parties. For example, Andy has a much longer list of features that he requested for this development.

In order to settle on a final price, and on how it would be split, we would need to nail down a minimum set of requirements that would satisfy everyone’s needs.

Anyway, this is a good first step. If we can get 4-10 interested parties, we can go from there.

Kind regards,
Donogh

Monthly delivery fee

Hi everyone. Just wondering if there is anyone interested in going in with us on automatic reorders?

Unless we get more people involved, this is still far outside our available budget, unfortunately.

How many do we have on board so far?